The CharityShowZ internet platform/website may contain third party plug-ins, apps, ads, tools and/or other content, as well as links to third-party websites or services, including social media services such as Facebook and Twitter. CharityShowZ may also host our content on third party services.
2. CharityShowZ has no control of any such third-party plug-ins, apps, ads, tools, content, websites or services, even if CharityShowZ provides a link or pointer to such plug-ins, apps, ads, tools, content, websites or services or if such plug-ins, apps, ads, tools, content, websites or services are offered in conjunction with CharityShowZ
3. Without limiting the foregoing, CharityShowZ does not endorse any third-party product, service or website, even if such product, service or website is advertised on the CharityShowZ internet platform/website, and shall not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of any third-party product, service or website.
4. Any dealings you have with any third-party advertisers while using theCharityShowZ internet platform/website are between you and that third-party advertiser.
Material you post to the CharityShowZ internet platform/website will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, even if you mark the material as confidential or proprietary, and will not be returned. You acknowledge that the internet and mobile communications are insecure and subject to breaches of security, and that you post material to the CharityShowZ internet platform/website at your own risk.
Public Content; Public Display of Information and Donations: Some of your activity on and through the internet platform/website is public, such as content you post publicly on our platform (including descriptions, texts, music, sound, information, data, software, graphics, comments, photos, videos, images, trademarks, logos, brands or other materials you upload or post through the internet platform/website or share with other users or recipients) (“User Content”). Additionally, user profile information, including your first and last name, public email address, organization, personal biography, and other information you enter in connection with your user profile may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the internet platform/website.
You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and other payments owed to any third party by reason of the posting material to theCharityShowZ internet platform/website.
By the posting of material to the CharityShowZ internet platform/website, you grant CharityShowZ and its users an unconditional, irrevocable, fully paid, royalty-free, worldwide perpetual transferable license to use, copy, record, display, publicly perform, reproduce, distribute, publish, disclose, sell, re-sell, sub-license, modify, delete from, add to, prepare derivative works of, translate, advertise, market, promote and otherwise use and exploit all or any part of that material for any purpose whatsoever in any media now known or hereinafter created. The license also includes the right to combine your material, in whole or in part, with materials belonging to third parties.
You may request that CharityShowZ remove any material you have posted to the CharityShowZ site by contacting us. CharityShowZ will not guarantee removal of material posted publicly, and any decision to remove such material from the CharityShowZ internet platform/website will be made by CharityShowZ in our sole discretion. Please note that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete material from the CharityShowZ internet platform/website, and neither you nor CharityShowZ can delete all copies of information that has been previously shared with others.
CharityShowZ has no duty or obligation to back-up or store materials posted to the CharityShowZ internet platform/website by users. You are solely responsible for backing up any material you wish to protect.
1. CharityShowZ owns and retains all right, title and interest in and to the CharityShowZ internet platform/website and the selection and arrangement of the content on the CharityShowZ internet platform/website, including without limitation any and all rights under copyright, trademark, trade dress and other intellectual property laws. CharityShowZ specifically reserves any and all rights it may have under state and Federal unfair competition and trade regulation laws.
CharityShowZ Services Description: The CharityShowZ internet platform/website is offered as a platform to allow qualified Non-profit organizations to accept donations from Donors for a charitable purpose. This means that, in connection with this internet platform/website, the Beneficiary must be a non-profit organization and established as such under the applicable laws of incorporation (“Charities”). In the United States, the beneficiary Nonprofit must be a 501(c)(3), (c)(4) or other non-profit organization, raising funds for a charitable purpose.
The CharityShowZ internet platform/website is a platform; We are not a Broker, Financial Institution, Creditor or Charity: The internet platform/website are administrative platforms only. CharityShowZ facilitates the Campaign of the nonprofit Organizations and permits users to make donations to the organizations by direct link to the organizations platform/website. CharityShowZ is not a broker, agent, financial institution, creditor or 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.
All information and content provided by CharityShowZ relating to the internet platform/website is for informational purposes only, and CharityShowZ does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any such information or content. No content is intended to provide financial, legal, tax or other professional advice. Before making any decisions regarding any Charities, Donations, Donors, or any information or content relating to the internet platform/website, you should consult your financial, legal, tax or other professional advisor as appropriate. You acknowledge that all information and content accessed by you using the CharityShowZ internet platform/website is at your own risk.
CharityShowZ has no control over the conduct of, or any information provided by a Nonprofit or any related party and hereby disclaims all liability in this regard to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. We do not guarantee that a fundraiser will obtain a specific amount of donations or any donations at all. We do not endorse any Nonprofits, their staffs, any User, or cause and we make no guarantee, express or implied, that any information provided through the CharityShowZ internet platform/website is accurate. . You, as a Donor, must make the final determination as to the value and appropriateness of contributing to any Nonprofit, User, fundraiser, or event.
Donors: All Donations are at your own risk. When you make a Donation through the Platforms, it is your responsibility to understand how your money will be used. CharityShowZ is not responsible for any offers, promises, rewards or promotions made or offered by Nonprofits or their fundraisers. We do not and cannot verify the information that Nonprofits or their fundraisers supply, nor do we represent or guarantee that the donations will be used in accordance with any fundraising purpose prescribed by a Nonprofit or its fundraisers or in accordance with applicable laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we take possible fraudulent activity and the misuse of funds raised very seriously.
Copyright and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notices.
1. If you believe that any material available on the CharityShowZ internet platform/website has been copied in a way that violates your intellectual property rights, including without limitation your rights under copyright, please send an email to the CharityShowZ copyright Agent attention: [email protected] ,containing the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property right in question;
2. a description of the copyrighted or otherwise protected material that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the CharityShowZ internet platform/website sufficient to allow us to locate the allegedly infringing material;
4. your address, telephone number and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other rights owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Copyright owners and agents acknowledge that failure to comply with all of the requirements of the foregoing may result in an invalid notice under the DMCA.
If you believe that material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) in accordance with a ‘take-down’ notice is not infringing, or that you have authorization from the copyright or other rights owner, the owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law to post and use such material, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the CharityShowZ copyright agent at [email protected] containing:
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, CharityShowZ may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that CharityShowZ may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the person providing such material, the removed material may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 business days or more after notifying the complaining party, in the sole discretion of CharityShowZ.